Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You Want Me to What???

I have a friend....we will call her Sunny (she is annoyingly nice to everyone).  Now Sunny knows all about my journey thus far even the HCG boat I was on for a while, she often helps me to realize certain things so that I can make necessary adjustments.  So now she keeps saying some very naughty...horrible...dirty (she kisses her mother with this mouth) words...it's worse than that eight letter word (exercise).  Because it has a total of thirteen letters that put together....I'm not sure, honestly, how she lives with herself... will equate to me...it causes me pain to even say it...purchasing and using a "gym membership"  (those 13 little letters make me feel so dirty).  Yes Sunny want's me to exercise (I think I need a shower) with her at the gym a couple times a week, really at least 4 nights after work....and I call her friend.
Here is my biggest reservation, they will be taking money out of my account each month and I can't cancel until it has been at least 12 months.  What if an opportunity to work in a foreign country like........some Slavic area of the globe, say Romania comes up?  Or what if my Honey wins the lottery and makes me stop doing anything but worship him in some God like manner (okay we all know my inner Goddess would never allow that to happen)?  There are so many things that could possibly get in the way of me paying for a gym memebership (cringed a little there) I won't continue to use....what is a gal to do???? 
Honestly, I put in with "the powers that be" to change my hours to accomidate for this to happen....I must really be into self torchure.....this weight is going to come off, even if it kills Sunny Sealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment