Friday, January 13, 2012

Vodka Promises and More

Yesterday I finally got to talk with a very good friend whom we haven't spoken in almost a year.  This is how our friendship is, it doesn't matter how long between phone calls or visits we just pick up right where we left off.  So as we are speaking a couple of subjects came up.

Promises, see I made good on a promise last March.  Another wonder friend and I got to see each other at our....this going to make us sound so old....wait we are...25th high school reunion a couple of years ago and she had brought her clone, I mean daughter, really this young woman looks sooooo verrryyy (no I didn not adapt a studderrrr) much like her mother it's ridiculous.  Any how, we are talking and having a few (aka many) cocktails whilist connecting again with folks from those years gone bye.  And "A" (the daughter) starts talking about how she wants to travel....well I love me some travel opportunities and so does my liquid friend Vodka, so the converstation keeps going and "V" tells "A" hey pick a place in the world and we will go there.  By the way, "V" isn't invited out me very much anymore.  Now most folks would and did tell me, she won't make you go through with it "V' was doing the promising, but I learned a very long time ago from an extremly special woman (JJ) that we must always keep our promises. So March of 2011 "A" and I went to Paris France for a week.  
And for some reason all the gals at work are inviting me out for drinks...hmmmm.  Now back to the converstation with "L", she says to me well I heard that drinking Vodka will not leave you with a hang over..."L" obiously doesn't drink as often as others do...I said to her "I call bullshit!!!" but for the sake of our friendship will test the theory and let you know what happens.  So now more Vodka will need to be consumed to find out for "L" if it is safe and hand over free.....see that Vodka is not a good pal at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment