Friday, January 13, 2012

Being a Hater

I'm reading some blog posts from a support site I belong to (it's not AA, although after a really bad night...) and have come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with more than one of the folks on this site.  They, this makes me feel dirty to say, wait...are loving the exercise portion of this program.  What is wrong with all these people????  I do not like to exercise, of course I'm glad I did it later, but really??? come on.  And for the record have not started that part of the program which I 'm sure is why I'm not doing very well at meeting any goals.  DAMN IT!!! What is a gal to do.  Looks like I'm going to have to join the stupid gym with my friend to get me to go and do this time honored tradition of self torchure to acheive any kind of satifcation and goal at being able to wear a smaller size in clothing.  I'm thinking this is really where that quote comes from "that which does not kill us makes us stronger" a woman justifying execerise to herself...I'm just sure of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment