Friday, January 20, 2012

Struggles

Struggles, we all have them and today it's with doing what I should do.  And why I don't think I'm good enough to really do the work to get thin, not crazy thin but thinner and in a size of clothes that doesn't make me cringe.   So I've been trying to figure out what it is that is blocking or holding me back from keeping on the path to health and smallerness (it could be a word).  So let the soul searching begin...what is my blockage?  Always something to figure out about ourselves, improve what ever you want call it, explore.  It's just if I could figure it out then maybe dimishing (good word) the extra parts would become easier and go faster too.  
So now with a gym membership in hand and a pal to go with, let's see what happens.  Being a size or two smaller by the end of February....it could happen and hopefully will, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment