Friday, January 27, 2012

Murderer

Just when you thought you knew someone or it was safe to hang out with them.....traitors!!!  So I joined the "Gym Cult"  I know, I know you all thought I was smarter than that....and I am, remember that post about testing my covert operations abilities....I can't say too much.....brb.........had to get my tin foil hat on, so they can't see what I'm posting.  So last week I went to the house of horr....I'm mean gym once with Sunny (she maybe a double agent) and did 30 minutes on the treadmill at a 3.5 degree incline.  Not too bad for this bountiful broad, then this week on Tuesday we went and I did the same amount.  But on Wednesday.....wait for it.....this going to amaze you....really you won't believe your eyes.....this Celt did a solid 22 minutes on the torchure device called ELIPITICAL.....now in her (Sunny's) defence it was my idea to use this machine (although she maybe slipping some thing into my cool aid, hmmmm) and then at the 15 min mark she starts to prod me into going longer, I was seriously tired, even huffing and puffing some (and not those "funny" cigerettes either) but continue on I did...she is seriously trying to kill me, I'm not sure which ex she is working for.  So after the 22 minutes, Sunny was pushing for 25 (crazy girl, who does she think I am?) walking around the track a couple of times seemed like a good idea (I really have to stop having those) wilst (yes it's a word) on this walk parts of my lower legs started cramping, so I stop to stretch them.....then other parts like the outside of my feet started cramping into itself, it felt like it was going to bend inward (like make my toes touch my heals, big toe to heal sideways.....are you picturing this?)  Now the choice to lay on the ground and roll around (if possible and the rest of me doesn't cramp into one big ball....hey maybe one of those cute weight lifting young men would use me as an....nevermind) on the floor hoping some one takes pity on "bountiful" chick and unwind her from herself or just try to walk it off.  Of course the "walking it off" route was taken, I don't make a fool of myself on purpose unless there is alcohol involved...duh.  So in the end Sunny (who's name may change to murderer) got me to the gym twice in one week and DO NOT ADJUST YOUR SCREENS THE NEXT STATEMENT MAYBE SHOCKING, I may go later today.....it's that flipping cool-aid I know it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment